Youth/teen Programs with Bailey
Bailey teaches dance classes in several studios and schools in the Seattle Area! If you would like to bring dancing to your school, please see the bookings page. Are you a non-profit organization? You get a special discount for all group classes! Classes and programs are available for all ages, from 3 year old dancers to teens (and adult classes too)! Below is a list of some of the youth dance programs offered by Bailey, or you can contact email@example.com to find out more!
- Tiny Swing Dance (Ages 3-5 years)
- Elementary-Age Swing and Jazz (ages 5-7 and 8-10 years)
- Teen Partnered Swing Dance (Ages 11-17 years)
- NEW!! Teen Solo Swing Dance (Ages 11-17 years)
- Swing and Jazz intensives for any age group: 1-2 hours/week for 4-8 weeks recommended
- Dancing History: learn history and dancing at the same time! This interactive presentation is a mix of small lectures and jazz dance lessons. What was happening in the world during the Jazz Age and who made it happen? Suitable for any age group, and tailored to fit the audience and desired length (1-2 hours is common).
- Create a custom dance program: Have a program that fits your students' needs and interests! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.