Youth/teen Programs with Bailey
Bailey teaches dance and creative movement in schools all around the Seattle Area! If you would like to bring dancing to your school, send a message to email@example.com. Classes and programs are available for all ages, from 3 year old dancers to teens (and adult classes too)! Below is a list of some of the youth dance programs offered by Bailey, or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
- Tiny Dance and Creative Movement (Ages 3-5 years).
- Elementary-Age Dance Explorations (k-5)
- Teen Dance Explorations (Ages 11-17 years)
- Partnered Social Dancing (Ages 11-17 years)
- Swing and Jazz intensives for any age group: 1-2 hours/week for 4-8 weeks recommended
- Dancing History: learn history and dancing at the same time! This interactive presentation is a mix of small lectures and jazz dance lessons focusing on 1900-1950. What was happening in the world during the Jazz Age and who made it happen? Suitable for any age group, and tailored to fit the audience and desired length (1-2 hours is common).
- Create a custom dance program: Have a program that fits your students' needs and interests! Email email@example.com for more information.